Application to join

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application to join

Post by Dyno on Thu Jul 22 2010, 00:44

Ingame Name : Dyno.
Class : Warcryer/Hawkeye/Warlord.
Level : 78/76/78.
How long have you been playing L2 : 5 years.
Do you have a working microphone : Yes I do.
prior Clans : Syndicate ( Well actually the former owner of this account was playing with them, he went on vacation and told me I could freely use hes character because he aint thinking of returning on L2 )
prior Servers : L2Gold, L2Osiris, L2Euroworld, L2Forever, L2Paradise, IaGaming and many others.
your Language : Greek/Polish.
your Country : Greece.
Timezone : GMT+2.
your Age : 16
your online times : 10-12h ( I'm having some technical issues with my internet and the providers told me that it will be working normally at Monday )
How active you are : 10-12h
Are you able to be online for Epics/Sieges : Yes I do, if I don't have to do something more important from L2.
What you like in our Clan : The organisation that you provide.
What do u expect of our Clan : To have fun while carpeting some DnD's or VE's.
Have you read and understand the Clan Rules :
How would you define the word - loyality? : Following someones orders without hesitation, without doubts or seconds thoughts and believe in them 100%
How can we contact you out of the game : MSN/Skype.
Describe yourself with some words : Well I'm a cool easy goin person, I want to have fun but this doesn't means I'm not taking my clan or L2 serious, I get dissapointed when we lose and give my best to win back.
What else you want to tell us : Well, I haven't played a lot on Survival, but from what I've heard you're an awesome clan that I want to be a part of.

Dyno

Back to top Go down

Re: Application to join

Post by OneTwo on Thu Jul 22 2010, 09:52

lawl so all former syndicate will come to us;] i dont mind, as long ur gud player and ull be loyal to us +

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown on Thu Jul 22 2010, 10:32

lawl so all former syndicate will come to us;]

lol, if you'd know Laughing

Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by N1TRO on Thu Jul 22 2010, 11:09

did you understand the clan rules yes or no? they are important

N1TRO

Back to top Go down

Post by Ajot on Thu Jul 22 2010, 12:26

+ 1

Ajot

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyno on Thu Jul 22 2010, 12:55

Sorry for replyin' back so late but as I've told you my internet is crappy atm.

Yes I did, I've read them twice actually.

Dyno

Back to top Go down

Post by MrPwNz on Thu Jul 22 2010, 12:57

Dyno wrote:Sorry for replyin' back so late but as I've told you my internet is crappy atm.

Yes I did, I've read them twice actually.
pm me ingame

MrPwNz
Admin

http://stripclub-gaming.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyno on Fri Jul 23 2010, 00:01

I'll be playing fully after Sunday b/c of net problems, but I have no items, because the former owner of Dyno who was still in Syndicate, told MaxPaiN hes acc, so he could use of hes cov, but MaxPaiN decided that it would be better if he just stole the items.

Dyno

Back to top Go down

Post by Ajot on Fri Jul 23 2010, 01:50

lol

Ajot

Back to top Go down

Post by N1TRO on Fri Jul 23 2010, 07:02

l o l

N1TRO

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxPaiN on Fri Jul 23 2010, 11:43

Dyno wrote:I'll be playing fully after Sunday b/c of net problems, but I have no items, because the former owner of Dyno who was still in Syndicate, told MaxPaiN hes acc, so he could use of hes cov, but MaxPaiN decided that it would be better if he just stole the items.
LOL, Yesterday u blamed Kiefer for stealing you your lolitems, today me? Wtf is wrong with u dude? If u really i took your lolitems then ask Sawk about your last trades.
Big -1 for blaming people w/o proof.

Last edited by MaxPaiN on Fri Jul 23 2010, 11:46; edited 1 time in total
MaxPaiN

Back to top Go down

Post by Rharek on Fri Jul 23 2010, 11:44

Gfto
Rharek

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxPaiN on Fri Jul 23 2010, 12:01

Dyno wrote:I'll be playing fully after Sunday b/c of net problems, but I have no items, because the former owner of Dyno who was still in Syndicate, told MaxPaiN hes acc, so he could use of hes cov, but MaxPaiN decided that it would be better if he just stole the items.
The whole story started with zaken. Dyno decided to give his acc to some member of Syndicates members, so he did. I logged with his char to use a kind of bug to glitch into the door. After 10min A clan mate told me to logout with his char. So i did. Its quite possible that many syndicate members know his acc. So he yesterday randomly pmed me " You nigga stole my items " So i answered that i dont even remember his fucking passowrd/username. So he answered that im lieing.. He did the same to Kiefer, maybe Dyno is just a scammer kid as me and Kiefer supposed. Dyno, if u think that me,Kiefer or whoever stole your fucking A Grade items contact Sawk. Blaming ppl randomly that their stole your items is just retarded. Its a big -1 from me, i hope u guys know that i got pissed off with this kid so hard. And he isnt even the main owner of the acc. kktbxbye
MaxPaiN

Back to top Go down

Post by Rharek on Fri Jul 23 2010, 12:03

If u ask me You(max) and kiefer u both should be kicked.
Rharek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexyb1tch on Fri Jul 23 2010, 12:27

-1 for this guy i didnt read he apply tbh but blaming some guys from clan for his stuff while half clan has his pw is a joke

Sexyb1tch

Back to top Go down

Post by SinFuL on Fri Jul 23 2010, 23:37

-1 from me!!
I didnt read the apply but I didnt like this whole scamm thing!!

SinFuL

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyno on Sat Jul 24 2010, 00:47

Only kiefer and MaxPaiN had access to Dyno's acc, kiefer was a good friend of Dyno and hes former clan leader while he was on Uprising, real Dyno told me that theres no chance that he would get any item, so MaxPaiN that leaves you, I don't care about the items, I'll get new anyway, it's just you emoquitted from Syndicate and came to StripClub in hope you get a better clan, babling arround what loyalty is when you're a person not to trust and even judging. So you should just shut up and go get some pvp with my "a" grade db/armors etc. And I won't ask Sawk anything because you're just a hopess kiddo who needs attention.

Dyno

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxPaiN on Sat Jul 24 2010, 11:39

Dyno wrote:Only kiefer and MaxPaiN had access to Dyno's acc, kiefer was a good friend of Dyno and hes former clan leader while he was on Uprising, real Dyno told me that theres no chance that he would get any item, so MaxPaiN that leaves you, I don't care about the items, I'll get new anyway, it's just you emoquitted from Syndicate and came to StripClub in hope you get a better clan, babling arround what loyalty is when you're a person not to trust and even judging. So you should just shut up and go get some pvp with my "a" grade db/armors etc. And I won't ask Sawk anything because you're just a hopess kiddo who needs attention.
So u still believe that i took your lolitems? You havent a clue what was happening on Syndicate, cos u arent the owner of this acc. And like i would risk my whole char for your A Grades. Get a life dude and dont blame people without proof ffs.
MaxPaiN

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyno on Sat Jul 24 2010, 13:09

Why would real Dyno lie to me? He 'aint that person and I know whats happening on Syndicate, and you EMO QUITTED, you don't seek a clan to have fun and friends to play with, you seek for one that will guarantee you items and pvps and you cant say a shit about loyalty because you'll just emo quit from StripClub too anyway, and don't come up on me get a life, you're the one active on forums and ig 24/7. And how desperate could you be, to even take the +4-4 dyes, I mean dude cmon if it's money I can give you some so you won't steal anything anymore.

Dyno

Back to top Go down

Post by MrPwNz on Sat Jul 24 2010, 13:10

why would u use his nick in the first place, if ur not dyno?

gtfo here already.

MrPwNz
Admin

http://stripclub-gaming.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxPaiN on Sat Jul 24 2010, 14:28

Dyno wrote:Why would real Dyno lie to me? He 'aint that person and I know whats happening on Syndicate, and you EMO QUITTED, you don't seek a clan to have fun and friends to play with, you seek for one that will guarantee you items and pvps and you cant say a shit about loyalty because you'll just emo quit from StripClub too anyway, and don't come up on me get a life, you're the one active on forums and ig 24/7. And how desperate could you be, to even take the +4-4 dyes, I mean dude cmon if it's money I can give you some so you won't steal anything anymore.
He really believes what he is sayin. Im gonna emo quit from SC? I dont think so dude, i found what i searched for. It aint items, but actually some people with you can have fun together. And win pvps of course. You dont even know me fake Dyno. And i bet my life is way better than yours. Crying and blaming ppl that they stole your A Grades on clan forums. GTFO Request lock.
MaxPaiN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top