jedi academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jedi academy

Post by lagoonpl on Sat Sep 18 2010, 11:38

yo, anyone want to play jedi academy online from time to time?

lagoonpl

Posts : 353
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 25
Location : Poland

Back to top Go down

Re: jedi academy

Post by MrPwNz on Sat Sep 18 2010, 11:39

lagoonpl wrote:yo, anyone want to play jedi academy online from time to time?
wtf?

_________________
Once a StripClubber...
                ...Always a StripClubber

avatar
MrPwNz
Admin

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2010-02-13
Age : 25
Location : Germany

http://stripclub-gaming.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: jedi academy

Post by lagoonpl on Sat Sep 18 2010, 11:40

MrPwNz wrote:
lagoonpl wrote:yo, anyone want to play jedi academy online from time to time?
wtf?
yesterday I downloaded the game, and I clicked mp, cuz I was curious
what surprised me was that ppl are still playing it, and it may be a short time fun, so if anyone want duel me, and see who's better in the way of force, feel free to say it here !

lagoonpl

Posts : 353
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 25
Location : Poland

Back to top Go down

Re: jedi academy

Post by MrPwNz on Sat Sep 18 2010, 11:41

lagoonpl wrote:
MrPwNz wrote:
lagoonpl wrote:yo, anyone want to play jedi academy online from time to time?
wtf?
yesterday I downloaded the game, and I clicked mp, cuz I was curious
what surprised me was that ppl are still playing it, and it may be a short time fun, so if anyone want duel me, and see who's better in the way of force, feel free to say it here !
i dont even know that game

_________________
Once a StripClubber...
                ...Always a StripClubber

avatar
MrPwNz
Admin

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2010-02-13
Age : 25
Location : Germany

http://stripclub-gaming.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: jedi academy

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum