Any New Server Opening?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Any New Server Opening?

Post by lagoonpl on Sun Oct 10 2010, 20:59

Is any high rate server (interlude) opening anytime soon?

lagoonpl

Posts : 353
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 25
Location : Poland

Back to top Go down

Re: Any New Server Opening?

Post by Sexyb1tch on Fri Oct 22 2010, 12:08

highrates open every day Razz

Sexyb1tch

Posts : 32
Join date : 2010-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Any New Server Opening?

Post by lagoonpl on Fri Oct 22 2010, 14:51

Sexyb1tch wrote:highrates open every day Razz
I meant something like a fun to play server, il or gracia, or c4, with a lot of ppl Razz, if you're playing anywhere, let me know

lagoonpl

Posts : 353
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 25
Location : Poland

Back to top Go down

Re: Any New Server Opening?

Post by MrPwNz on Fri Oct 22 2010, 17:17

lagoonpl wrote:
Sexyb1tch wrote:highrates open every day Razz
I meant something like a fun to play server, il or gracia, or c4, with a lot of ppl Razz, if you're playing anywhere, let me know
RPG 15x opening in november i heard

_________________
Once a StripClubber...
                ...Always a StripClubber

avatar
MrPwNz
Admin

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2010-02-13
Age : 25
Location : Germany

http://stripclub-gaming.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Any New Server Opening?

Post by Anezou on Fri Oct 22 2010, 18:39

Ya, you can vote for the gameplay here: http://www.rpg-club.com/en/p-voteUSSR
avatar
Anezou

Posts : 174
Join date : 2010-02-13
Location : Poland

Back to top Go down

Re: Any New Server Opening?

Post by lagoonpl on Fri Oct 22 2010, 22:51

MrPwNz wrote:
lagoonpl wrote:
Sexyb1tch wrote:highrates open every day Razz
I meant something like a fun to play server, il or gracia, or c4, with a lot of ppl Razz, if you're playing anywhere, let me know
RPG 15x opening in november i heard
i would try it but i don't have clan to play there

lagoonpl

Posts : 353
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 25
Location : Poland

Back to top Go down

Re: Any New Server Opening?

Post by Anezou on Sat Oct 23 2010, 10:59

You'd better look for CP rather than a clan. Gracia Final and so on is all about CPs.
avatar
Anezou

Posts : 174
Join date : 2010-02-13
Location : Poland

Back to top Go down

Re: Any New Server Opening?

Post by lagoonpl on Sat Oct 23 2010, 11:00

Anezou wrote:You'd better look for CP rather than a clan. Gracia Final and so on is all about CPs.
i thought it over, no lineage, waiting for black ops

lagoonpl

Posts : 353
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 25
Location : Poland

Back to top Go down

Re: Any New Server Opening?

Post by MrPwNz on Sat Oct 23 2010, 13:19

CPs r overrated.

_________________
Once a StripClubber...
                ...Always a StripClubber

avatar
MrPwNz
Admin

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2010-02-13
Age : 25
Location : Germany

http://stripclub-gaming.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Any New Server Opening?

Post by Jegutis on Wed Oct 27 2010, 23:23

I'd like to play in new server, any servers to sugest?

Jegutis

Posts : 43
Join date : 2010-07-08
Age : 26
Location : Lithuania

Back to top Go down

Re: Any New Server Opening?

Post by Lariel on Thu Oct 28 2010, 10:30

im going to new rpg club x15 with rennix's CP,add me on msn cuz there are a few more spots for 2nd CP

Lariel

Posts : 72
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 24
Location : Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: Any New Server Opening?

Post by MrPwNz on Thu Oct 28 2010, 18:37

Lariel wrote:im going to new rpg club x15 with rennix's CP,add me on msn cuz there are a few more spots for 2nd CP
i'd go if i had time :<

_________________
Once a StripClubber...
                ...Always a StripClubber

avatar
MrPwNz
Admin

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2010-02-13
Age : 25
Location : Germany

http://stripclub-gaming.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Any New Server Opening?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum