StripClub-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

questions

4 posters

Go down

questions Empty questions

Post by egoist Tue Feb 01 2011, 21:37

Hey, im remember to your clan from some servers like kastien and azarath maybe or roxy or dunno, maybe i want to join to u, but 1st i wanna see how fast u will lvl Razz and how good organization do u have Smile

pm "Duke in-game Smile

egoist

Back to top Go down

questions Empty Re: questions

Post by MrPwNz Tue Feb 01 2011, 21:44

egoist wrote:Hey, im remember to your clan from some servers like kastien and azarath maybe or roxy or dunno, maybe i want to join to u, but 1st i wanna see how fast u will lvl Razz and how good organization do u have Smile

pm "Duke in-game Smile
and u think you would ever get a serious reply with this bullcrap of a post?
MrPwNz
MrPwNz
Admin

https://stripclub-gaming.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Macho Wed Feb 02 2011, 01:52

lol!

Macho

Back to top Go down

Post by egoist Wed Feb 02 2011, 14:30

LoL Smile atm. i have lvl 78 Soultaker and lvl 78 Eva saint full dc robe set etc. i can join to any clan dude Smile
Atm. i just take my time to look for every clan for possible future clan. If i want to join to u, i will make a normal application ofc.
But 1st, i want to see how can u play as a clan Smile Nothing more. I think its understandeble Smile Its why i told pm me in-game, cuz i dont like to make my question here. Btw. have fun on the server, and be a bit more nice with ppl who r intrested in your clan Smile

egoist

Back to top Go down

Post by 0001 Wed Feb 02 2011, 15:01

Sorry but I don't think any respectful clan will even consider taking you inside by skipping the whole recruitment process to a "PM me I'm important" résumé, regardless of your level, gear, class or whoever your parents are.

How do you expect being treated nice? Then again I'm 99% sure you're just trolling.

Back to top Go down

Post by egoist Wed Feb 02 2011, 15:15

1st of all Im not trollin, and i havent said that i want to join / or you must take me cuz im high lvl. I had only one reason to post, to talk with your Leader in-game as u post title shows (QUESTION). The only stuff what I said, Im gettin information about every "normal" clan to help me in choosing between them. My lvl and my stuff just show that Im not a newbie and i dont like that if ppl are handlin me like someone noob. Cuz MrPwnz post me back like "who the hell r u, why u post to us" ... when i just wanted to talk with im normally...
if u handle the stuff like this then no point to continue this conversation. Thanks for "nice" comments and have fun on the server.

Duke

egoist

Back to top Go down

Post by Rharek Wed Feb 02 2011, 17:10

egoist wrote:1st of all Im not trollin, and i havent said that i want to join / or you must take me cuz im high lvl. I had only one reason to post, to talk with your Leader in-game as u post title shows (QUESTION). The only stuff what I said, Im gettin information about every "normal" clan to help me in choosing between them. My lvl and my stuff just show that Im not a newbie and i dont like that if ppl are handlin me like someone noob. Cuz MrPwnz post me back like "who the hell r u, why u post to us" ... when i just wanted to talk with im normally...
if u handle the stuff like this then no point to continue this conversation. Thanks for "nice" comments and have fun on the server.

Duke
"Must take you" ? Since when? ;o
Rharek
Rharek

Back to top Go down

Post by Medium Wed Feb 02 2011, 18:30

^ Not to defend the guy, but he said "I haven't said... you must take me.

Medium

Back to top Go down

Post by egoist Wed Feb 02 2011, 18:41

They cant read... just flame, if they read my POST (what is not an application) then they maybe make a normal answer, but yeah...1st they must learn some english, and make international clan after it... Smile and its not for flame. Just before u write bullsh1ts open the dictonary... i started like Question and not like Application or Want to join... whatever...

egoist

Back to top Go down

Post by Rharek Wed Feb 02 2011, 20:23

egoist wrote:They cant read... just flame, if they read my POST (what is not an application) then they maybe make a normal answer, but yeah...1st they must learn some english, and make international clan after it... Smile and its not for flame. Just before u write bullsh1ts open the dictonary... i started like Question and not like Application or Want to join... whatever...
Okey mr.pro english man why ya still posting here then?
Rharek
Rharek

Back to top Go down

Post by MrPwNz Wed Feb 02 2011, 21:34

if you wanna see how the clan plays, watch the god damn fraps.

yet that won't take you further cuz with your action on our boards you're already down under for me at least.
MrPwNz
MrPwNz
Admin

https://stripclub-gaming.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Macho Thu Feb 03 2011, 00:28

you are an idiot , "look at me i have 78 lvl on 2 chars and a grade equip , i can join every clan i want"
Gz for being a no lifer , keep on !

big -1 from me

Macho

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum