StripClub-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insomnia

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Insomnia Empty Insomnia

Post by LiXXiT Sat Mar 19 2011, 02:51

Insomnia Insomnialogo

We are dedicated to bringing you a top quality Interlude experience. One so similar to Official the only differences you will see is slightly higher rates and no bots.

General Information

¤Software

We are running [OFF] files (Interlude). Though not the same extender 99% of you are used to. It is not depmax/AdvExt64 or dvamp. Thats right not the same old Interlude bugs your used to. This extender is coded and supported by one of the original oldschool L2 OFF devs....and quite simply, it kicks ass.

¤Anti-Bot

A really nasty piece of coding that you will not find on any other servers. It's more of a bot destroyer. This includes all known bots.

¤Server Hardware

The server is bought and paid for, there is no rentals here. I did this so I could afford to put the server on a real DDOS protected network (not cheap). More about the DDOS protection farther down.

Server Specifications -

2x Dual Core AMD Opteron 2212s
2x SAS 15k RPM, 73GB HDDs
12 GB RAM, DDR2 667 MHZ

The server will hold 3k players with no lag.

Server Connection -

The server is connected to some real high quality backbones and the routing is excellent for players all over the world. This is not something every datacenter can do! Outgoing traffic traffic travels VIA Tata Communications (formerly Teleglobe), Videotron, Peer1, TorIX, Level 3, Deutsche Telecom, and Cogent.

**NOTE** Cogent is only used if there is a major failure on one of the other high quality carriers that is effecting service.

¤DDOS Protection

The main reason many of the bigger servers are closing or being forcibly closed is DDOS attacks. Unfortunately it is a reality of the L2 Private server community. Not many servers are investing in DDOS protection and most of those that do are being tricked. Many datacenters offer DDOS protection but it is false advertising. A Firebox, Cisco router, or software DDOS protection may work against small non-flood type attacks, but they all fail against large flood attacks. Those attacks are what is being used to shutdown so many large servers.

I contacted over 100 Datacenters all over the world over the course of 2 weeks not too mention did a huge amount of research. **FACT** If the protection offered is not network wide and based off Arbor PeakFlow/Analysis and Top Layer technology...it is BS! We are hosted on one of these networks..shielded and fed clean traffic by the best DDOS protection/mitigation in the world. Expensive? Yes...but if your going to do something do it well, right?

More information will be revealed closer to launch.

Details:

IRC: Server- irc.gamesurge.net | Channel- #L2Insomnia
Rates: 3x EXP | 3x SP | 3x Adena | 3x Drop CHANCE | 3x Quest Item CHANCE | 3x Spoil CHANCE & AMOUNT
Rates arent finalized, subject to change.

Are you tired of joining private servers only to find they are full of bugs, bots, corruption, or they close on you? Stop kidding yourself.
JOIN US NOW!

So spread the word of the launch of Insomnia to your friends/enemy/frienemies, brother, sister. Let everyone know, this will be the server to play!

Insomnia Insomnialogo
LiXXiT
LiXXiT

https://stripclub-gaming.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Insomnia Empty Re: Insomnia

Post by OneTwo Sat Mar 19 2011, 10:45

its ur server lixxit? or just want to start there?
OneTwo
OneTwo

Back to top Go down

Post by Anezou Sat Mar 19 2011, 11:35

x3 ? lul.
Anezou
Anezou

Back to top Go down

Post by LiXXiT Sun Mar 20 2011, 01:26

No, not my server, just helping to advertise, hence my free 6month VIP status on launch.
LiXXiT
LiXXiT

Back to top Go down

Post by MrPwNz Sun Mar 20 2011, 09:46

3x without bots? is he insane Surprised
MrPwNz
MrPwNz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lagoonpl Sun Mar 20 2011, 10:17

I don't know why you complain about it being x3, server's name is Insomnia, isn't it? Strictly directed for people suffering from insomnia

lagoonpl

Back to top Go down

Post by MrPwNz Sun Mar 20 2011, 10:18

lagoonpl wrote:I don't know why you complain about it being x3, server's name is Insomnia, isn't it? Strictly directed for people suffering from insomnia
gud statement, but nowadays there's no way to put so much afford into a game anymore
MrPwNz
MrPwNz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTwo Sun Mar 20 2011, 10:32

yep x3 fo me is sick, maybe few years earlier i would start, but now... if its less than x15 its kinda not 4 me...
OneTwo
OneTwo

Back to top Go down

Post by lagoonpl Sun Mar 20 2011, 13:04

well anyone played assasinss creed brotherhood from skidrow? I've got an autosave problem, it just doesn't save my game and I have to start all over again, whenever I turn off the game, retarded shit, can't solve this

lagoonpl

Back to top Go down

Post by MrPwNz Sun Mar 20 2011, 17:13

lagoonpl wrote:well anyone played assasinss creed brotherhood from skidrow? I've got an autosave problem, it just doesn't save my game and I have to start all over again, whenever I turn off the game, retarded shit, can't solve this
i guess its not original?
MrPwNz
MrPwNz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTwo Sun Mar 20 2011, 17:52

MrPwNz wrote:
lagoonpl wrote:well anyone played assasinss creed brotherhood from skidrow? I've got an autosave problem, it just doesn't save my game and I have to start all over again, whenever I turn off the game, retarded shit, can't solve this

nice offtop tho
OneTwo
OneTwo

Back to top Go down

Post by MrPwNz Sun Mar 20 2011, 17:53

OneTwo wrote:
MrPwNz wrote:

nice offtop tho
said the posthunter!
MrPwNz
MrPwNz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lagoonpl Sun Mar 20 2011, 18:36

nevermind fixed this shit

btw it only concern ppl with fucked up alphabeth which uses signs like Ł or Ś or your german umlaut or russian letters, if you ever decide to play this game, on vista nad win7, your saved games folder is in c:\users\(user name)\saved games and if your username consist of letters like Ł or Ó, ACB won't recognize it and won't save game simuatuesly

lagoonpl

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTwo Sun Mar 20 2011, 23:16

MrPwNz wrote:
OneTwo wrote:
MrPwNz wrote:

nice offtop tho
said the posthunter!

mi haz 3x less than u....
OneTwo
OneTwo

Back to top Go down

Post by lagoonpl Mon Mar 21 2011, 14:56

I don't spam and I managed to get 132 posts, fags

lagoonpl

Back to top Go down

Post by MrPwNz Mon Mar 21 2011, 15:38

lagoonpl wrote:I don't spam and I managed to get 132 posts, fags
u'r still a nab.
MrPwNz
MrPwNz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anezou Mon Mar 21 2011, 17:39

I've got AC:B from ULTi11 CloneDVD and had no problems so far.
Anezou
Anezou

Back to top Go down

Post by lagoonpl Mon Mar 21 2011, 18:34

I don't have any problem either, it's working very well, after I fixed the save issue, game's really good, tho I prefer Dragon Age and mass effect 2

lagoonpl

Back to top Go down

Post by Anezou Mon Mar 21 2011, 22:26

I wanted to download ME 1 today, but then I saw it's 8 GB, tough life Sad.
Anezou
Anezou

Back to top Go down

Post by lagoonpl Mon Mar 21 2011, 22:58

i bought mass effect 2 for like 6 euro, just an EADM key, and then downloaded it, took me one night

here you go, it's for a german version
http://cgi.ebay.pl/Mass-Effect-2-PC-DE-Vollversion-EADM-Key-EA-Download-/140524780123?pt=Onlinespiele&hash=item20b7edfa5b

lagoonpl

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTwo Mon Mar 21 2011, 23:58

ME 1 & 2 are my fav games so far right next to assasins cread series, tho in AC:B that romulus/brutus armor is soo fuken ugly... i was so exited to get it, and when i saw ezio wear it i was like: WTF?! miss altair armor from AC2..
OneTwo
OneTwo

Back to top Go down

Post by lagoonpl Tue Mar 22 2011, 14:33

you should try dragon age orgins, it kicks ass, and mafia 2 with its all DLCs is really cool

almost forgot, when we're talking about bioware games like mass effects and DA:O, you should play KOTOR both parts it's lovely

lagoonpl

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTwo Tue Mar 22 2011, 15:05

man, i finnished kotor both parts few times, mafia 2 is kool (tho i couldnt run DLCs, my skidrow repack version didnt let me play them xD), but about dragon age... i finnished second part and it was fine (mages rule whole game) but DA:O bored me and i couldnt end it
OneTwo
OneTwo

Back to top Go down

Post by MrPwNz Tue Mar 22 2011, 15:58

OneTwo wrote:man, i finnished kotor both parts few times, mafia 2 is kool (tho i couldnt run DLCs, my skidrow repack version didnt let me play them xD), but about dragon age... i finnished second part and it was fine (mages rule whole game) but DA:O bored me and i couldnt end it
stop talking chinese DA:O DLCs who the fuck should know what that means?
MrPwNz
MrPwNz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lagoonpl Tue Mar 22 2011, 16:18

MrPwNz wrote:
OneTwo wrote:man, i finnished kotor both parts few times, mafia 2 is kool (tho i couldnt run DLCs, my skidrow repack version didnt let me play them xD), but about dragon age... i finnished second part and it was fine (mages rule whole game) but DA:O bored me and i couldnt end it
stop talking chinese DA:O DLCs who the fuck should know what that means?
what kind of a nerd you are while you don't get simple shortcuts, what a shame, DBR (Don't be ridiciolous, just for reminder)

lagoonpl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum