StripClub-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insomnia

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Insomnia - Page 2 Empty Re: Insomnia

Post by MrPwNz Tue Mar 22 2011, 18:04

lagoonpl wrote:
MrPwNz wrote:
OneTwo wrote:man, i finnished kotor both parts few times, mafia 2 is kool (tho i couldnt run DLCs, my skidrow repack version didnt let me play them xD), but about dragon age... i finnished second part and it was fine (mages rule whole game) but DA:O bored me and i couldnt end it
stop talking chinese DA:O DLCs who the fuck should know what that means?
what kind of a nerd you are while you don't get simple shortcuts, what a shame, DBR (Don't be ridiciolous, just for reminder)
im not a nerd so :O
MrPwNz
MrPwNz
Admin

https://stripclub-gaming.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lagoonpl Tue Mar 22 2011, 19:34

MrPwNz wrote:
lagoonpl wrote:
MrPwNz wrote:
OneTwo wrote:man, i finnished kotor both parts few times, mafia 2 is kool (tho i couldnt run DLCs, my skidrow repack version didnt let me play them xD), but about dragon age... i finnished second part and it was fine (mages rule whole game) but DA:O bored me and i couldnt end it
what kind of a nerd you are while you don't get simple shortcuts, what a shame, DBR (Don't be ridiciolous, just for reminder)
of course you are, after all you're the one famous for "intense gaming"

lagoonpl

Back to top Go down

Post by MrPwNz Tue Mar 22 2011, 20:22

lagoonpl wrote:
MrPwNz wrote:
lagoonpl wrote:
MrPwNz wrote:
of course you are, after all you're the one famous for "intense gaming"
i was :/
MrPwNz
MrPwNz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lagoonpl Tue Mar 22 2011, 21:32

man now, youre gonna waste your life outside your room? damn what a waste, in times when there is energy deficiency, you're going to waste energy for things like walking, instead of using it for some higher goal, damn, seriously, what a waste of time to go out on friday evening while you can have a lan party and play cs whole night with your e-friends, or play 3dsexvilla online, with your male friends, damn

lagoonpl

Back to top Go down

Post by MrPwNz Tue Mar 22 2011, 22:43

lagoonpl wrote:man now, youre gonna waste your life outside your room? damn what a waste, in times when there is energy deficiency, you're going to waste energy for things like walking, instead of using it for some higher goal, damn, seriously, what a waste of time to go out on friday evening while you can have a lan party and play cs whole night with your e-friends, or play 3dsexvilla online, with your male friends, damn
i know Sad
MrPwNz
MrPwNz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTwo Wed Mar 23 2011, 09:30

MrPwNz wrote:
lagoonpl wrote:man now, youre gonna waste your life outside your room? damn what a waste, in times when there is energy deficiency, you're going to waste energy for things like walking, instead of using it for some higher goal, damn, seriously, what a waste of time to go out on friday evening while you can have a lan party and play cs whole night with your e-friends, or play 3dsexvilla online, with your male friends, damn
i know Sad

sad, truly
OneTwo
OneTwo

Back to top Go down

Post by lagoonpl Wed Mar 23 2011, 17:47

lagoonpl

Back to top Go down

Post by MrPwNz Wed Mar 23 2011, 19:20

hands up for rolfie with the condom hat!
MrPwNz
MrPwNz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum