StripClub-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xRiss's Application

4 posters

Go down

xRiss's Application Empty xRiss's Application

Post by xRiss! Fri Sep 23 2011, 13:37

Hello everyone, aight so here's my application
1. Ingame Name : xRiss
2. Class : havent really decided yet since this will be my first sub stack server... was aiming for SH tho.
3. Level : Obviously lvl 0
4. Noblesse: Planned in short future
5. How long have you been playing L2 : I've been playing l2 for past 7 years, i hate it but somehow cant get rid of it.
6. Do you have a working microphone : Actually i dont since i broke it somehow, can get a new one.
7. your prior Clans : I used to play with Crips for some time.
8. your prior Servers : I guess the list of all my servers would be way too long to fit in here, however i played all kinds of servers from low to high rate.
9. your Language : My main language is Slovenian, can speak English, Croatian and Serbian without any problems.
10. your Country : Slovenia.
11. your Timezone : Current offset +2, changing back to +1 soon.
12. your Age : 20
13. your online times : Depends... i tend to play for fun these days, however i always put my real life obligations in front of playing L2.
14. How active you are : As i said it depends from my free time, however is belive i shoulndt have any problems.
15. Are you able to play lowrate and highrate servers? : Played both before for server times, shouldnt be any problems especially since this is 15x.
16. Are you able to follow, no matter what? : Yeah sure, as long as it sticks to L2.
17. Are you able to be online for Epics/Sieges : Yeah, will do my best to be there.
18. What you like in our Clan : I've seen you guys before and compared with other clans on the new 15x i belive you are the best choice.
19. What do u expect of our Clan : Making new friends, helping each other with the game and ofcourse being competitive with other clans.
20. Have you read and understand the Clan Rules : I did.
21. How would you define the word - assisting? : This one made me laugh lol. I'd define assisting as an important part of L2 when it comes to group pvp since thats the fastest way to bring down the other party. I did my fair share of assisting in the past, there shoulnd't be any problems.
22. How would you define the word - loyality? : Huh i guess this is the tricky question of this application... loyalty to me is one of the highest values of a human being and one of the things which seperates us from the animals. Loyalty is also one of the things which holds the clan together and makes it function as one, however i belive that some time is needed to develop loyalty between a clan and it's members.
23. How can we contact you out of the game : Easiest way would be thru MSN, email or this forum.
24. Describe yourself with some words : Ehh i hate these kind of questions where i need to describe myself... but if i had to describe myself in few words i'd say that im sometimes a bit shy, always ready to help, i will never backstab someone no matter if its a clannie or an enemy, im always looking forward to meeting new friends. I tend to treat L2 as for what it is, a game, and i will always put my family,friends and my gf in front of playing L2. As i said im not that good at describing myself, i hope thats enough.
25. What else you want to tell us : The reason im making this application is because i belive that lineage 2 is 10x times funnier when played with the right people, even better if those people are your friends. Im serious enoguh and i know what im doing when ingame, my only concern is that i wont have enough time to play with you guys, still i promise that i will do my best and if that wont cut it out then i promise that i will leave the clan myself with no hard feelings.

xRiss!

Back to top Go down

xRiss's Application Empty Re: xRiss's Application

Post by OneTwo Fri Sep 23 2011, 14:29

good app, i rly like it so +1 from me and im for a trial
OneTwo
OneTwo

Back to top Go down

Post by agony Fri Sep 23 2011, 14:51

Invested some time - I like it. There is nothing to cling up, +1
agony
agony

Back to top Go down

Post by MrPwNz Fri Sep 23 2011, 15:13

OneTwo wrote:good app, i rly like it so +1 from me and im for a trial
yea me too
MrPwNz
MrPwNz
Admin

https://stripclub-gaming.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rharek Fri Sep 23 2011, 15:40

One of best applications so far

yay.
Rharek
Rharek

Back to top Go down

Post by xRiss! Fri Sep 23 2011, 15:59

Thanks for the kind words guys. I mentioned before that im thinking about playing a SH, if thats a problem i can easily switch to some other kind of DD. Im not that comfortable with playing support classes since i tried it before and i usually always get bored pretty soon.

xRiss!

Back to top Go down

Post by MrPwNz Fri Sep 23 2011, 16:00

xRiss! wrote:Thanks for the kind words guys. I mentioned before that im thinking about playing a SH, if thats a problem i can easily switch to some other kind of DD. Im not that comfortable with playing support classes since i tried it before and i usually always get bored pretty soon.
now thats a minus, because with us everybody gets to play a support class from time to time
MrPwNz
MrPwNz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rharek Fri Sep 23 2011, 16:02

With us theres no such a thing as "i got bored to play support classes" everybody plays them.
Rharek
Rharek

Back to top Go down

Post by xRiss! Fri Sep 23 2011, 16:05

I understand your point of view. I dont mind playing bd/sws as long as there is a good clan behind me to help with levling and such but when it comes to healer classes im just bad at playing them and i see no point in playing bishop or ee if my party will die because of my lack of skills. Still im used of mostly playing DD classes since im good at it.

xRiss!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rharek Fri Sep 23 2011, 16:07

haha is funny when everybody says they cant play bish Very Happy
Rharek
Rharek

Back to top Go down

Post by xRiss! Fri Sep 23 2011, 16:13

I tried playing healer classes before and the only thing i achieved was getting yelled at, from other party members. I rather let you guys know my advantages and disadvantages before joining you, rather than lying about my application to get accepted and then failing at meeting your expectations.

xRiss!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rharek Fri Sep 23 2011, 16:17

Theres no immortal bish's
Rharek
Rharek

Back to top Go down

Post by MrPwNz Fri Sep 23 2011, 16:19

Rharek wrote:Theres no immortal bish's
how can u still say that after u met me? Mad <3
MrPwNz
MrPwNz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rharek Fri Sep 23 2011, 16:23

MrPwNz wrote:
sorrieh i forgot about you Sad plisss forgive me Sexuall Healing
Rharek
Rharek

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTwo Fri Sep 23 2011, 16:26

MrPwNz wrote:

hah another good joke, man, think about a stand up comedy
OneTwo
OneTwo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rharek Fri Sep 23 2011, 17:37

Accepted
welcome to el strip Clubo

Make an forum acc and wait for approval.
Rharek
Rharek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down