StripClub-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L2.ru - Liona x7

Go down

L2.ru - Liona x7 Empty L2.ru - Liona x7

Post by Surii1 Mon Sep 01 2014, 13:16

1. Ingame Name : Surii
2. Class : No one atm i w8 if u recluit me
3. Level : 0
4. Noblesse: -
5. How long have you been playing L2 : since 2003/2004
6. Do you have a working microphone : yeah
7. your prior Clans : I play always in the same cp ( United) but also i play with Sgc , Exilium , Knockdown , toyfactory , Prostyle , Redarmy , Insane but always with the same people
8. your prior Server: l2.ru ( Nana 75x) but i leave it because i take my holidays and i go with my family to the beach
9. your Language : I speak english and spanish
10. your Country : Spain
11. your Timezone : Gmt +1
12. your Age : 20
13. your online times : Depends , on i can get to be many hours playing if i amuse why there is no problem
14. How active you are : i dont have work so im really active rigth now
15. Are you able to play lowrate and highrate servers? : Yeah np for me
16. Are you able to follow, no matter what? : Ofc
17. Are you able to be online for Epics/Sieges : Yeah i love the passive pvp :p
18. What you like in our Clan :  you have your clear objectives and approaches you are willing to meet new people Very Happy , i like it Very Happy
19. What do u expect of our Clan : Able to make new friends and experience
20. Have you read and understand the Clan Rules : yeah
21. How would you define the word - assisting? : What I would define as well : To help other people when they need it in any thing
22. How would you define the word - loyality? :idk .. maybe this? Feeling of respect and loyalty to their own moral principles, to the commitments established or toward someone xD
23. How can we contact you out of the game : via email , 4c.oscar.gonzalez @gmail.com
24. Describe yourself with some words : Decided and friendly
25. What else you want to tell us : I can help everyone in the server because i have l2 tower premiun XD , and can u give me the ts/vent or maybe later? thxxx Very Happy

Surii1

Back to top Go down

L2.ru - Liona x7 Empty i put passive pvp and i want to write massive pvp XD

Post by Surii1 Mon Sep 01 2014, 13:26

"

Surii1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum