Nanna server apply

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nanna server apply

Post by Runaryel on Fri Sep 26 2014, 17:03

So I've been away from L2 far too long and I decided to come back, since i'm not a solo player, I don't like to play L2 just for me I prefer to play it in team I decided to check the clans available and this one seem nice also, there is the factor I already know this clan Razz (I don't know if PwNzy still remembers me or not I'm Runaryel, was one of the players that was following Apokreiter)

1. Ingame Name and Nickname : Runaryel
2. Class : (since i'm expecting to make a clan character and i play most of the healer/supports, If i get accepted in clan the character will be the classe the clan needs most (pref Elven Elder or Bishop)
3. Level :
4. Do you have a working microphone : yes
5. your prior Clans : Reapers, Millenium, MagicR (other low rate clans)
6. your prior Servers : played on Azure servers with the Reapers and Dex servers with MagicR/Millenium
7. your Language : English/Portuguese
8. your Country : Portugal
9. your Timezone : Gmt +0
10. your Age : 22
11. your online times : This and next week i can play for most of the day, after that i can spend 2 to 3 hours during the week and most of my day in the weekends
12. Are you able to take time for Epics/Sieges : If it is out of labor hours, yes
13. What you like in our Clan : The fact i already know the clan
14. What do u expect of our Clan : Team Spirit
15. Have you read and understand the Clan Rules : Yes
16. How would you define the word - assisting? : Helping the ones in need, specially if they are from my clan
17. How would you define the word - loyality? : Loyalty it's about taking a shot for the team and stick with them
18. How can we contact you out of the game : Skype
19. Describe yourself with some words : Hard Worker, serious, team player

Runaryel

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top