StripClub-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply Citadel

2 posters

Go down

Apply Citadel Empty Apply Citadel

Post by Accursed Fri Jan 23 2015, 01:24

1. Ingame Name and Nickname : My Name is Mervin Jimenez iG: Accursed.
2. Class : I was thinking about play SPH, but Idk if you guys are working with Nukers partys, so i'll wait for your answer to be sure.
3. Level :-
4. Do you have a working microphone : Yes.
5. your prior Clans : Unforgiven,BlackLegion,QuantiumBase,Kheine's CP.
6. your prior Servers :L2Azure,L2off,La2,Dex,Old l2world,Sublimity-Nova,Abyss,RPG and many others mid rate servers
7. your Language : Espanish
8. your Country : Venezuela
9. your Timezone : GMT -4
10. your Age : 24
11. your online times : I can be online from 4:10 PM to 2-3am or so during the week. weekends almost allday if i have nothing to do.
12. Are you able to take time for Epics/Sieges : If i don't have any compromise in real life, I'll be there.
13. What you like in our Clan : It brings me back memories when being in clan was like hanging out with family. Nowadays with this new systems of cps it isn't the same..
14. What do u expect of our Clan : New friendships, nice moments together,Sieges and so much pve/p. and maybe lovely relationship YES! I'm letting you guys know. Im gay and I hope it isn't a problem!
15. Have you read and understand the Clan Rules : Yes.
16. How would you define the word - assisting? : Helping someone with something he's having troubles. Being there to support someone. Or just... "assist me and  kill this mf!"
17. How would you define the word - loyality? : Always being honest to the people around you, being there in the goods and bads momments. Is a virtue that sadly not everyone has nowadays.
18. How can we contact you out of the game : Facebook,Whatsapp
19. Describe yourself with some words : Im friendly,respectful. Mature.
20. What else you want to tell us Before, i would like to tell you guys, I do understand english perfectly but my pronunciation isn't good at all, it takes time before you guys can understand me, that doesn't means i won't be online on ventrilo/ts. i'll be always there but you won't hear me speaking so much unless it's needed. I'm married and I have child I have son which is my whole life.

Accursed

Back to top Go down

Apply Citadel Empty Re: Apply Citadel

Post by MrPwNz Fri Jan 23 2015, 08:13

You look a really nice person, but your class doesn't fit as you've already said
MrPwNz
MrPwNz
Admin

https://stripclub-gaming.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Jan 23 2015, 08:47

Looks good to me. We got some spare space but actually we need support chars like wc or dances/songs. So if u r interesred let us know.

Vibe

Back to top Go down

Post by Accursed Fri Jan 23 2015, 20:07

Hello guys sorry i didn't answers before, was working. Surely I can play BD or EE,Summoner,Bsp if its needed. But being honest wc or sws isn't my thing.

Accursed

Back to top Go down

Post by MrPwNz Fri Jan 23 2015, 20:19

MrPwNz
MrPwNz
Admin

https://stripclub-gaming.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content