WTF?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WTF?

Post by paguba on Wed Feb 24 2010, 11:37

wtf zarkos doing on this forum?????.....and why pwnz did u let him make an account.....pff...dude ur insane....i dont wanna see zarkos/flouke or this foking names...around me....delete hes account...do something....

paguba

Posts : 176
Join date : 2010-02-13
Age : 28
Location : Romania

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF?

Post by Loos on Wed Feb 24 2010, 13:06

paguba wrote:wtf zarkos doing on this forum?????.....and why pwnz did u let him make an account.....pff...dude ur insane....i dont wanna see zarkos/flouke or this foking names...around me....delete hes account...do something....


+1
avatar
Loos

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-02-14
Age : 30
Location : Poland

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF?

Post by MrPwNz on Wed Feb 24 2010, 17:49

Loos wrote:
paguba wrote:wtf zarkos doing on this forum?????.....and why pwnz did u let him make an account.....pff...dude ur insane....i dont wanna see zarkos/flouke or this foking names...around me....delete hes account...do something....


+1
why ur saying +1 lol u dont even know flouke or zarkos lollolololol
avatar
MrPwNz
Admin

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2010-02-13
Age : 25
Location : Germany

http://stripclub-gaming.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

ZarkOs

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 24 2010, 18:25

relax baguba i lav u .lets forget that i fucked u so hard at l2renewal ... we are moving to one new server ^^new start Wink

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: WTF?

Post by HeYoo on Wed Feb 24 2010, 18:29

ZarkOs wrote:relax baguba i lav u .lets forget that i fucked u so hard at l2renewal ... we are moving to one new server ^^new start Wink
u were zarkos the dagger?

HeYoo

Posts : 60
Join date : 2010-02-13

Back to top Go down

ZarkOs

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 24 2010, 18:29

Y i was TH Hero Wink

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: WTF?

Post by HeYoo on Wed Feb 24 2010, 18:30

ZarkOs wrote:Y i was TH Hero Wink
we played 1 week ... and we fucked u

HeYoo

Posts : 60
Join date : 2010-02-13

Back to top Go down

ZarkOs

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 24 2010, 18:32

yes sure!!. i dont even know u. if u want log in and pm me for 1v1 or 2v2 .. GO GO

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: WTF?

Post by MrPwNz on Wed Feb 24 2010, 18:32

HeYoo wrote:
ZarkOs wrote:Y i was TH Hero Wink
we played 1 week ... and we fucked u
true lol
avatar
MrPwNz
Admin

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2010-02-13
Age : 25
Location : Germany

http://stripclub-gaming.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF?

Post by HeYoo on Wed Feb 24 2010, 18:33

ZarkOs wrote:yes sure!!. i dont even know u. if u want log in and pm me for 1v1 or 2v2 .. GO GO
renewal is dead ...

HeYoo

Posts : 60
Join date : 2010-02-13

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF?

Post by MrPwNz on Wed Feb 24 2010, 18:33

HeYoo wrote:
ZarkOs wrote:yes sure!!. i dont even know u. if u want log in and pm me for 1v1 or 2v2 .. GO GO
renewal is dead ...
thats why hes hero XDDDD
avatar
MrPwNz
Admin

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2010-02-13
Age : 25
Location : Germany

http://stripclub-gaming.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

ZarkOs

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 24 2010, 18:38

i was hero the first 2 periods what are u talking about ? and i am again now.. i didnt asked u to come and l2renewal i asked u to come and pvp with me

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: WTF?

Post by HeYoo on Wed Feb 24 2010, 18:40

ZarkOs wrote:i was hero the first 2 periods what are u talking about ? and i am again now.. i didnt asked u to come and l2renewal i asked u to come and pvp with me
hmm let me tell u this way l2renewal is dieing in 2-3 weeks after a wipe... we played there several times b4

HeYoo

Posts : 60
Join date : 2010-02-13

Back to top Go down

ZarkOs

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 24 2010, 18:42

ok i dont care about renewal anymore . i want to have one good start here so cya in game dudes Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: WTF?

Post by Anezou on Wed Feb 24 2010, 18:42

ZarkOs wrote:i was hero the first 2 periods what are u talking about ? and i am again now.. i didnt asked u to come and l2renewal i asked u to come and pvp with me
Forum hero ingame zero, right ?
avatar
Anezou

Posts : 174
Join date : 2010-02-13
Location : Poland

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF?

Post by MrPwNz on Wed Feb 24 2010, 18:43

Anezou wrote:
ZarkOs wrote:i was hero the first 2 periods what are u talking about ? and i am again now.. i didnt asked u to come and l2renewal i asked u to come and pvp with me
Forum hero ingame zero, right ?
olddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
avatar
MrPwNz
Admin

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2010-02-13
Age : 25
Location : Germany

http://stripclub-gaming.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

ZarkOs

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 24 2010, 18:43

OK STFU NOW if u want something log in and pm me

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: WTF?

Post by HeYoo on Wed Feb 24 2010, 18:44

ZarkOs wrote:ok i dont care about renewal anymore . i want to have one good start here so cya in game dudes Smile
u said u are tough

HeYoo

Posts : 60
Join date : 2010-02-13

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF?

Post by OneTwo on Wed Feb 24 2010, 18:45

greeek powa
avatar
OneTwo

Posts : 357
Join date : 2010-02-14
Age : 30
Location : pRoland

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF?

Post by Anezou on Wed Feb 24 2010, 18:47

ZarkOs wrote:OK STFU NOW if u want something log in and pm me
High words as for someone like u, good job, u may now proceed trolling and saying: 'PM ME ON RENEWAL CUZ MI HAZ STUFF AND MI HIRO, HIRO UD + S80 STUFF XA0XA0XA0.
avatar
Anezou

Posts : 174
Join date : 2010-02-13
Location : Poland

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF?

Post by MrPwNz on Wed Feb 24 2010, 18:48

Anezou wrote:
ZarkOs wrote:OK STFU NOW if u want something log in and pm me
High words as for someone like u, good job, u may now proceed trolling and saying: 'PM ME ON RENEWAL CUZ MI HAZ STUFF AND MI HIRO, HIRO UD + S80 STUFF XA0XA0XA0.
ax0xa0xa0xa0xa0xa0xa0xa0xa0
avatar
MrPwNz
Admin

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2010-02-13
Age : 25
Location : Germany

http://stripclub-gaming.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF?

Post by HeYoo on Wed Feb 24 2010, 18:49

Anezou wrote:
ZarkOs wrote:OK STFU NOW if u want something log in and pm me
High words as for someone like u, good job, u may now proceed trolling and saying: 'PM ME ON RENEWAL CUZ MI HAZ STUFF AND MI HIRO, HIRO UD + S80 STUFF XA0XA0XA0.
ok we should stop Sad

HeYoo

Posts : 60
Join date : 2010-02-13

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF?

Post by Anezou on Wed Feb 24 2010, 18:49

HeYoo wrote:
Anezou wrote:
ZarkOs wrote:OK STFU NOW if u want something log in and pm me
High words as for someone like u, good job, u may now proceed trolling and saying: 'PM ME ON RENEWAL CUZ MI HAZ STUFF AND MI HIRO, HIRO UD + S80 STUFF XA0XA0XA0.
ok we should stop Sad
BdYoo ! Surprised
avatar
Anezou

Posts : 174
Join date : 2010-02-13
Location : Poland

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF?

Post by HeYoo on Wed Feb 24 2010, 18:50

Anezou wrote:
HeYoo wrote:
Anezou wrote:
ZarkOs wrote:OK STFU NOW if u want something log in and pm me
High words as for someone like u, good job, u may now proceed trolling and saying: 'PM ME ON RENEWAL CUZ MI HAZ STUFF AND MI HIRO, HIRO UD + S80 STUFF XA0XA0XA0.
ok we should stop Sad
BdYoo ! Surprised
BrYoo[BeRseker]

HeYoo

Posts : 60
Join date : 2010-02-13

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF?

Post by MrPwNz on Wed Feb 24 2010, 18:51

HeYoo wrote:
Anezou wrote:
HeYoo wrote:
Anezou wrote:
ZarkOs wrote:OK STFU NOW if u want something log in and pm me
High words as for someone like u, good job, u may now proceed trolling and saying: 'PM ME ON RENEWAL CUZ MI HAZ STUFF AND MI HIRO, HIRO UD + S80 STUFF XA0XA0XA0.
ok we should stop Sad
BdYoo ! Surprised
BrYoo[BeRseker]
i just farted in the mic on vent.
avatar
MrPwNz
Admin

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2010-02-13
Age : 25
Location : Germany

http://stripclub-gaming.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum