StripClub-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

App by MrSmith

4 posters

Go down

App by MrSmith Empty App by MrSmith

Post by MrSmith Sun Jul 11 2010, 19:25

Ingame Name : MrSmith

Class : Sagitarius

Level :  79

How long have you been playing L2 : 4-5 years

Do you have a working microphone : yes i have

prior Clans : Cyclops, Evolution, TheTemplars, Snakes

prior Servers : L2gold, l2world, l2pvpx, l2divinity

your Language : Native language: Portugues. I also speack Good english and average Spanish

your Country : Portugal

Timezone : GMT+0

your Age : 21

your online times : I have a good online but to be sure im alway conected from 18:00 to 24:00 gmt+0 sometimes more

How active you are : I play everydays

Are you able to be online for Epics/Sieges : Yes i will

What you like in our Clan : I like the exclusivity i noticed that only the best have a chance to enter. Also i can see that we, once beiing in StripClub, have a good leader to follow wich makes the best decisions for the clan benefict. I like the organization and the party assembly, i saw that ur pts are very well assemble always with bishop and OL, i have seen 1 time with tank also thats very good. Thats all i can say till now

What do u expect of our Clan : I expect to have fun with you guys, make new friends and help this clan to be the best of the server.

Have you read and understand the Clan Rules : Yes i had

How would you define the word - loyality? : Folowing orders even if you dont understand them, dont question them and be true. Also follow the rules imposed, at any situation and go against ur will if needed to achieve success for all that ur loyal to. ( dunno if i made myself clear, but i hope you can understand it)

How can we contact you out of the game :

Describe yourself with some words : Im a cool guy is dificult to get me nervous i like to play in team not solo, im friend of my friends and help them with all i possibly can, i dont like to waste time on things that dont matter. and im respectfull, loyall always playing with honour and pride

What else you want to tell us : i wanna tell you that would be an honour for me to have the oportunity to have 2 weeks to show you guys what i can do and who i am, to have the oportunity to prove myself.

MrSmith

Back to top Go down

App by MrSmith Empty How tocontact me

Post by MrSmith Sun Jul 11 2010, 20:41

You guys can contact me via msn skype ventrilo or cell phone

and bump ^^

MrSmith

Back to top Go down

App by MrSmith Empty Re: App by MrSmith

Post by Lester Sun Jul 11 2010, 20:42

+1 for him. Also i had the opportunity to talk with him and he is a serious guy when it comes to talk about business.

Lester

Back to top Go down

Post by MrPwNz Sun Jul 11 2010, 21:27

yea that sounds pretty fine to me, lets not talk around it alot, just reply back to me IG and we do manage this.
MrPwNz
MrPwNz
Admin

https://stripclub-gaming.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ajot Sun Jul 11 2010, 21:38

Impressive, nice lecture @_@

+1 for What U like in our clan point. I just feel happy now. Very Happy

Ajot

Back to top Go down