StripClub-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Call of Duty.

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New Call of Duty. - Page 2 Empty Re: New Call of Duty.

Post by lagoonpl Thu Oct 07 2010, 23:42

btw what do you actually do in your company?

lagoonpl

Back to top Go down

Post by MrPwNz Fri Oct 08 2010, 15:02

lagoonpl wrote:btw what do you actually do in your company?
learn a job?

and tbh, if i reach a higher position in here, i outnumber every normal one's own company sallary.
MrPwNz
MrPwNz
Admin

https://stripclub-gaming.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lagoonpl Fri Oct 08 2010, 15:13

uhh doubt that, and since you haven't even finished college you won't get that high w/o it

learning a job isn't a job

lagoonpl

Back to top Go down

Post by MrPwNz Fri Oct 08 2010, 15:25

lagoonpl wrote:uhh doubt that, and since you haven't even finished college you won't get that high w/o it

saying that without knowing the system in germany is plain senseless
MrPwNz
MrPwNz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lagoonpl Fri Oct 08 2010, 15:47

MrPwNz wrote:
lagoonpl wrote:uhh doubt that, and since you haven't even finished college you won't get that high w/o it

well you say you'll earn more money than a boss of a private company, so according to you how much do you think a boss of that kind of company earns?

lagoonpl

Back to top Go down

Post by MrPwNz Fri Oct 08 2010, 16:14

lagoonpl wrote:
MrPwNz wrote:

well you say you'll earn more money than a boss of a private company, so according to you how much do you think a boss of that kind of company earns?
my bro has an own company, he's in the upper height and earns 5-6k the month in good times.

leading positions at DB earn up to 25k

and for ur info, only my company ( DB networks ) makes 2 billions the month and we're like 50k ppl only
MrPwNz
MrPwNz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lagoonpl Fri Oct 08 2010, 16:53

MrPwNz wrote:
lagoonpl wrote:
MrPwNz wrote:

my bro has an own company, he's in the upper height and earns 5-6k the month in good times.

leading positions at DB earn up to 25k

and for ur info, only my company ( DB networks ) makes 2 billions the month and we're like 50k ppl only
your brother has a grocery store or what? A company would make this kind of money like your brother does means 6k euro = 24k zl in Poland which isn't bad but ppl make much more money, yours brothers company has to be weak.
Besides even if you earn up to 25k you'll have to work like 24/7 which means no time for yourself + ppl don't last more than 10 years in this kind of job, and again I don't believe you about 25k, becouse first of all how would you know, and when a person earns this kind of money he doesn't show off with it means you wouldn't know, and if you were to earn that much you would have to be some director or manager which means they'll require you to finish some college, or they take ppl after MBI on this kind of positions. No way ppl after high school with a couple of years worked off

lagoonpl

Back to top Go down

Post by MrPwNz Fri Oct 08 2010, 16:55

seems like u dont know DB AG then
MrPwNz
MrPwNz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lagoonpl Fri Oct 08 2010, 18:17

MrPwNz wrote:seems like u dont know DB AG then
well, if it's as you say why not everyone work there, there are pleanty of ppl with diplomas who could work there, why they don't, I'm pretty sure they would rather hired a guy after university than after high school

lagoonpl

Back to top Go down

Post by MrPwNz Fri Oct 08 2010, 18:17

lagoonpl wrote:
well, if it's as you say why not everyone work there, there are pleanty of ppl with diplomas who could work there, why they don't, I'm pretty sure they would rather hired a guy after university than after high school
u still dont understand germany's system i guess, beside's i gotta say that they told me they're rather watching on the personality than on grades and sequences
MrPwNz
MrPwNz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lagoonpl Fri Oct 08 2010, 18:22

MrPwNz wrote:
lagoonpl wrote:
u still dont understand germany's system i guess, beside's i gotta say that they told me they're rather watching on the personality than on grades and sequences
NO WAY THEY TOOK YOU WITH THAT PERSONALITY ROFL

well anyways I don't really feel like talking about this shit anymore becouse it leads us to nowhere, hope you'll be rich and if you become rich before november send us a copy of black ops

lagoonpl

Back to top Go down

Post by MrPwNz Fri Oct 08 2010, 18:23

lagoonpl wrote:
MrPwNz wrote:
lagoonpl wrote:
NO WAY THEY TOOK YOU WITH THAT PERSONALITY ROFL

well anyways I don't really feel like talking about this shit anymore becouse it leads us to nowhere, hope you'll be rich and if you become rich before november send us a copy of black ops
nah Sad i get my christmas xtra money in december :<
MrPwNz
MrPwNz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lagoonpl Fri Oct 15 2010, 18:11

anezou, have you played tier 1 already? Not so bad as for single player, but not as good as CoD

lagoonpl

Back to top Go down

Post by MrPwNz Fri Oct 15 2010, 18:11

lagoonpl wrote:anezou, have you played tier 1 already? Not so bad as for single player, but not as good as CoD
tell us moar
MrPwNz
MrPwNz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lagoonpl Fri Oct 15 2010, 18:45

MrPwNz wrote:
lagoonpl wrote:anezou, have you played tier 1 already? Not so bad as for single player, but not as good as CoD
tell us moar
what can piss ppl off is that you have to hold the button to aim, sometimes you've gotta pack a shitload of bullets into one taliban to make him die, fuckin al kaida, it's cool becouse you've got a lot of vehicles to ride on, and the missions are up to date, becouse it's happening in afganistan. As in mw2 you are either a part of an elite group called tier 1, or you do mass missions with the army.
As for me, gameplay is slightly worse than in MW2, can't tell much about storyline yet, gameplay is better than in battlefield 2.
I haven't played multiplayer so my comment refers to single player.

Now gotta go, becouse today is the day of drinking lubelska cytrynówka

lagoonpl

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTwo Sun Oct 17 2010, 10:20

well im already sick of shooting to stupid muslum ppl on the dessert und in their shitty mountain "welle", every gud shooting game is happening an afganistan, iraq or other fuken dirty country, even old soldier of fortune.. or battlefield.. im srsly sick of it.. id like to shoot to sum whitee or black ppl in cities or sumting... but game is rly nice, its fun to play with barret ;]
OneTwo
OneTwo

Back to top Go down

Post by MrPwNz Sun Oct 17 2010, 11:25

OneTwo wrote:well im already sick of shooting to stupid muslum ppl on the dessert und in their shitty mountain "welle", every gud shooting game is happening an afganistan, iraq or other fuken dirty country, even old soldier of fortune.. or battlefield.. im srsly sick of it.. id like to shoot to sum whitee or black ppl in cities or sumting... but game is rly nice, its fun to play with barret ;]
lol Very Happy play some gang wars then
MrPwNz
MrPwNz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTwo Sun Oct 17 2010, 23:40

MrPwNz wrote:
OneTwo wrote:well im already sick of shooting to stupid muslum ppl on the dessert und in their shitty mountain "welle", every gud shooting game is happening an afganistan, iraq or other fuken dirty country, even old soldier of fortune.. or battlefield.. im srsly sick of it.. id like to shoot to sum whitee or black ppl in cities or sumting... but game is rly nice, its fun to play with barret ;]
lol Very Happy play some gang wars then

well now i preffer smt like gears of war or RDR or smt like gta or economy/strategic games... now im owning civ5 xD
OneTwo
OneTwo

Back to top Go down

Post by lagoonpl Mon Oct 18 2010, 00:11

you can shoot black ppl in mw2, besides it's fun shooting muslims - if you want an economy based fps go play postal 2, actually there's no economy, but still it's awesome.
Call of juralez 2 is nice as well, singularity, but if you want an economy based rts go for Cities XL 2011.
Or if you want a fun game to play, go for Airline Tycoon - I cleared it like 20 times. Very Happy

lagoonpl

Back to top Go down

Post by MrPwNz Mon Oct 18 2010, 18:10

airline tycoon..

LOL!
MrPwNz
MrPwNz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lagoonpl Mon Oct 18 2010, 19:39

MrPwNz wrote:airline tycoon..

LOL!
play it, than gay masturbate

lagoonpl

Back to top Go down

Post by Anezou Mon Oct 18 2010, 19:54

Ya I finished the MOH already. Took me few hours, I thought it'd be longer.
I don't really like the game, and I wouldn't buy it. The only part I liked was the Barret part, that was awesome, but it was like 3/4 times only. The weapons weren't too good, you had to hold the RMB ALL THE TIME, which is annoying, especially when batteries in your mouse aren't full. I'd like to try the MP of Tier 1, tho. But still, I'm waiting for black ops, since it's gonna be so much better than MOH.
Anezou
Anezou

Back to top Go down

Post by lagoonpl Mon Oct 18 2010, 20:28

Anezou wrote:Ya I finished the MOH already. Took me few hours, I thought it'd be longer.
I don't really like the game, and I wouldn't buy it. The only part I liked was the Barret part, that was awesome, but it was like 3/4 times only. The weapons weren't too good, you had to hold the RMB ALL THE TIME, which is annoying, especially when batteries in your mouse aren't full. I'd like to try the MP of Tier 1, tho. But still, I'm waiting for black ops, since it's gonna be so much better than MOH.
man wai no msn Sad

lagoonpl

Back to top Go down

Post by Anezou Mon Oct 18 2010, 21:16

laptop men. burned graphic card men. podaj mi msn'a swojego. to sciagne i zainstaluje nawet.
Anezou
Anezou

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTwo Tue Oct 19 2010, 12:33

Anezou wrote:laptop men. burned graphic card men. podaj mi msn'a swojego. to sciagne i zainstaluje nawet.

a lache też strzelisz Very Happy ?
OneTwo
OneTwo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum