StripClub-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aurelia server.

4 posters

Go down

Aurelia server. Empty Aurelia server.

Post by Keez Sat Jun 11 2011, 05:28

well, i got bored already from this server, rly this server is a shit, i saw many but many bugs and i still see it.. everyday is farm.. level farm level, and sometimes AQ. And with 250 online ( 20 in giran, 100 bots and 130 players) yes cuz here you can log 1 3 4 5 6 accounts.

i see many people with 3 or 4 boxes is lol.
BUGS: omg this it's epic, guys are you sure that this is a l2off? i did post in forum about akamanah/zariche.. the duration is random i think, cuz i got it and in 40 minutes disappeared it.
another, is about trains... in high level you can't make a simple train in a seven sings... expect if you are a destro with frenzy..

i have vr 3 and pp lv 66 and i need too much heal from them with 1 room.. i did post about it too in forum... my damage is 70 -50 -40 to many mobs (9 or more) and 200 -150 (normal.. to 4 or 6 mobs....)

srly people, i wanna play with you guys, but i gave a try to this server and didn't work .
I'll keep playing, but think about this server one more time pliz.

Keez

Back to top Go down

Aurelia server. Empty Re: Aurelia server.

Post by MrPwNz Sat Jun 11 2011, 10:55

Keez wrote:well, i got bored already from this server, rly this server is a shit, i saw many but many bugs and i still see it.. everyday is farm.. level farm level, and sometimes AQ. And with 250 online ( 20 in giran, 100 bots and 130 players) yes cuz here you can log 1 3 4 5 6 accounts.

i see many people with 3 or 4 boxes is lol.
BUGS: omg this it's epic, guys are you sure that this is a l2off? i did post in forum about akamanah/zariche.. the duration is random i think, cuz i got it and in 40 minutes disappeared it.
another, is about trains... in high level you can't make a simple train in a seven sings... expect if you are a destro with frenzy..

i have vr 3 and pp lv 66 and i need too much heal from them with 1 room.. i did post about it too in forum... my damage is 70 -50 -40 to many mobs (9 or more) and 200 -150 (normal.. to 4 or 6 mobs....)

srly people, i wanna play with you guys, but i gave a try to this server and didn't work .
I'll keep playing, but think about this server one more time pliz.

today is coming up renewal 40x with low rate gameplay style if u guys are interested..
MrPwNz
MrPwNz
Admin

https://stripclub-gaming.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dement Sat Jun 11 2011, 12:18

i rather play on insomnia 5x, than a pokemon chronicle, i won't make same mistake twice.

dement

Back to top Go down

Post by MrPwNz Sat Jun 11 2011, 12:21

dement wrote:i rather play on insomnia 5x, than a pokemon chronicle, i won't make same mistake twice.
do what u cant leave out, but especially i dont see a point in putting so much time to a lowrate during the summer.
MrPwNz
MrPwNz
Admin

https://stripclub-gaming.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by agony Sat Jun 11 2011, 14:29

dement wrote:i rather play on insomnia 5x, than a pokemon chronicle, i won't make same mistake twice.
Yea, better go play tettris than well balanced game Evil or Very Mad
agony
agony

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down