StripClub-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

List of Classes/Setups for Aurelia

+15
Uruguayy
pvpchar
Mathiuzz
Lariel
DuffyDuck
Someday
dement
RoxPT
sh4rick
Leray
Macho
agony
lagoonpl
DrugDealer
MrPwNz
19 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

List of Classes/Setups for Aurelia - Page 3 Empty Re: List of Classes/Setups for Aurelia

Post by pvpchar Tue May 31 2011, 21:25

I am thinking about tank/archer (probably pal/pr but if ill be too lazy he/pal)

pvpchar

Back to top Go down

List of Classes/Setups for Aurelia - Page 3 Empty Re: List of Classes/Setups for Aurelia

Post by Uruguayy Tue May 31 2011, 21:56

i will try the server, want EE for 3rd pt?, i played EE in RpgClubx15
Uruguayy
Uruguayy

Back to top Go down

Post by dement Tue May 31 2011, 22:02

ye

dement

Back to top Go down

Post by Macho Tue May 31 2011, 22:02

pvpchar wrote:I am thinking about tank/archer (probably pal/pr but if ill be too lazy he/pal)

yo sup ? Smile

start as paladin then

Macho

Back to top Go down

Post by Keez Tue May 31 2011, 22:08

WL/HE is good? or mby I should make a mutant, later.. Very Happy

Keez

Back to top Go down

Post by DrugDealer Tue May 31 2011, 22:12

Keez wrote:WL/HE is good? or mby I should make a mutant, later.. Very Happy
yes its pretty good.
pr/wl will own for sure
ofc if this sub will not be nerfed
DrugDealer
DrugDealer

Back to top Go down

Post by Macho Tue May 31 2011, 22:16

Keez wrote:WL/HE is good? or mby I should make a mutant, later.. Very Happy

if they nerf Focus Attack skill on workin just with pole, its pretty much just an HE with higher cp/hp

Macho

Back to top Go down

Post by Keez Tue May 31 2011, 22:21

oh nice Wink

One question, if I started with WL, and i got the retail subclass as PR, and then I can make a wl again?

Main WL = Sub retail Pr / stack WL

Last edited by Keez on Tue May 31 2011, 22:22; edited 1 time in total

Keez

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxPT Tue May 31 2011, 22:21

+10% p.atk 'cause of War Cry, and +100 or 200 att speed cause thrill fight. Anyway I wouldn't do this subclass...there are better ones.
RoxPT
RoxPT

Back to top Go down

Post by Macho Tue May 31 2011, 22:22

Keez wrote:oh nice Wink

One question, if I started with WL, and i got the retail subclass as PR, and then I can make a wl again?

no u can't

Macho

Back to top Go down

Post by Macho Tue May 31 2011, 22:24

RoxPT wrote:+10% p.atk 'cause of War Cry, and +100 or 200 att speed cause thrill fight. Anyway I wouldn't do this subclass...there are better ones.

yeah 200 atck speed + with a 130 speed :/ sucks for an archer and warcry its only about 1min with a high reuse so...

Macho

Back to top Go down

Post by pvpchar Tue May 31 2011, 22:44

Macho wrote:

no u can't

Why not ? ofc he can but he cant make 3rd class on his main and i would not switch back to his main bcoz he can bug his char....but he can make this sub.

I've been thinking about pr/wl BUT i am almost sure that focus attack will not work with bow...on the other hand if it will then i will make pr/wl Smile

pvpchar

Back to top Go down

Post by Macho Tue May 31 2011, 22:47

pvpchar wrote:
Macho wrote:

no u can't

Why not ? ofc he can but he cant make 3rd class on his main and i would not switch back to his main bcoz he can bug his char....but he can make this sub.

I've been thinking about pr/wl BUT i am almost sure that focus attack will not work with bow...on the other hand if it will then i will make pr/wl Smile

yeah i forgot about that

Macho

Back to top Go down

Post by DrugDealer Tue May 31 2011, 22:52

pvpchar wrote:
Macho wrote:

no u can't

it will not work
focus power only for polearms
DrugDealer
DrugDealer

Back to top Go down

Post by MrSmith Wed Jun 01 2011, 01:07

ok guys im comming to aurelia. im all about making 1 pr/bd i think it will become a good pvp char but since we need a bp in lagoons pt mb ill go bp/pala.. i rlly dont care i can play any class.

MrSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by lagoonpl Wed Jun 01 2011, 09:40

BP would be awesome! Smile, later on when we finish our chars, we can switch from time to time, so I'll play your bp/pal and you mine pr/ps Smile

lagoonpl

Back to top Go down

Post by pvpchar Wed Jun 01 2011, 12:55

DrugDealer wrote:
pvpchar wrote:
Macho wrote:

no u can't

it will not work
focus power only for polearms

From what i remember you needed polearm just to activate this skill, but after switching to bow the stats remained....but i might be wrong, we will see when the server goes up, we have 2 WL so we will know.

pvpchar

Back to top Go down

Post by dement Wed Jun 01 2011, 13:13

normally you can use the skill only with pole, if you equip something else it will dissapear

dement

Back to top Go down

Post by lagoonpl Wed Jun 01 2011, 13:21

it will be easy to check, so then you can make up your mind about this

lagoonpl

Back to top Go down

Post by pvpchar Wed Jun 01 2011, 14:17

Well i hope it works...dead eye+focus power will be awesome Very Happy 10k dmg ftw

pvpchar

Back to top Go down

Post by MrSmith Wed Jun 01 2011, 17:17

ok lagoon ill go bp on your pt

MrSmith

Back to top Go down

List of Classes/Setups for Aurelia - Page 3 Empty MY class

Post by Flopper Wed Jun 01 2011, 21:14

As i see, im in the clan now Smile

I play the class warcryer, i guess ill get plugged in somewhere Smile

Flopper

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxPT Wed Jun 01 2011, 21:20

Flopper wrote:As i see, im in the clan now Smile

I play the class warcryer, i guess ill get plugged in somewhere Smile

welcome
RoxPT
RoxPT

Back to top Go down

List of Classes/Setups for Aurelia - Page 3 Empty Class in clan

Post by Flopper Wed Jun 01 2011, 21:23

Thanks alot mate

im looking forward to some long nights, with farm/pvp/ more farm / way to much farming :O
Its gonna be fun

Flopper

Back to top Go down

Post by MrPwNz Wed Jun 01 2011, 21:25

ull get it. get on vent alrdy
MrPwNz
MrPwNz
Admin

https://stripclub-gaming.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next