StripClub-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Besti

+2
dement
paguba
6 posters

Go down

Application Besti Empty Application Besti

Post by Besti Mon Sep 19 2011, 12:52

1. Ingame Name : Besti or iBesti (if 1st nick ll be taken on start )
2. Class : SH x BD, or cardi or ee (I like support class more then pure DDs, so if some1 ll need cardi/ee/sws etc u can contact me Wink )
3. Level : Server not started yet Smile
4. Noblesse:

5. How long have you been playing L2 : I started play L2 on C2 (it's about 5-6 years, i dont know exactly time rly )
6. Do you have a working microphone : Yes, I have. I allways play in internation clan so I can speak in English on VT/TS, it's much more better to speak with ppl, then write to chat ofc Smile
7. your prior Clans : I was start in FireDragons it was small clan with 25~ memebers, so i think don't know this clan. And someothers not so big. When i come with CP to retail we was in MightyKnights, after Xfer to Teon we was in SilentHorrors for long time. When allmost all old ppl end, and CL, ACL and all changed, we go with CP to RedSky.

8. your prior Servers : DKtech, Vgos, RPG (but i dont play so much on RPG), then Luna -> Teon -> Naia

9. your Language :[/b] Czech, Enlish (speak, talk), Polish, Russia i uderstand 70%, cos i was play long time with PL, RU playes Very Happy
[b]10. your Country :
Czech republic
11. your Timezone : gtm +1
12. your Age : 20
13. your online times : I play from morning 8 -10 am gtm +1, if i dont need go to University, if yes i play from 13.00, 14.00 gtm +1 till 23.00/midnight when normal day (if there is some good pvp, farm, or epics etc i stay as long as it need )
14. How active you are : Every day as i write upper Wink But from October I'll start again train Floorball so i ll come home at 17. 00 gtm +1 (every Wednesday, all other days is same like i wrote upper )
15. Are you able to play lowrate and highrate servers? :[/b] If i play with good ppl i can play on 1x or 1000x I don't care Wink
[b]16. Are you able to follow, no matter what? :
Yes, i allways follow party/clan cos i play supports so why not Laughing
17. Are you able to be online for Epics/Sieges : As i wrote upper, I like this evets, so I can be i ll be online and i want be online Surprised
18. What you like in our Clan : I saw some videos and clan look good rly Smile Allso friends who play on same servers like u was sad me that ur good clan Smile So i want to play with u Smile
19. What do u expect of our Clan :Good ppl on VT, farm, pvp, pvp for epics etc :รบ
20. Have you read and understand the Clan Rules : Yes and I like it, it's allso 1 more thing why i want go to this clan Smile
21. How would you define the word - assisting? :Assistng , can be assist in game like DDs go same assist, allso when some1 want craft somethink or so, and other person help him its allso assisting, or when EE assisthing BP with heal on party. Or in Real life when person A help with somethink to person B Very Happy . (I see that i write again long storry Very Happy )
22. How would you define the word - loyality? : It's for me the thing why ppl do everythink for Peson,Country, or clan becouse they trust them, and they want do the best for them.
23. How can we contact you out of the game : Skype bestip6612, ICQ 289-527-536, or Mobile, but i dont want to share it now for all Very Happy
24. Describe yourself with some words : Hm.. never think about this question Very Happy But ppl say me Farmer, Nolifer, Pvper Very Happy
25. What else you want to tell us : Sorry if I forgot for smthink Surprised I hope that i ll find some new good ppl/friends for farm/pvp or just talk on VT Wink and I ll have fun on server with u Smile

Besti

Back to top Go down

Application Besti Empty Re: Application Besti

Post by paguba Mon Sep 19 2011, 13:45

I like u'r apply.....and i allways have respect for ppl who play this game for long time and played on retail as well:)...

+1 from me

Best regards from [SC]paguba 4ever'!!!!

paguba

Back to top Go down

Post by dement Mon Sep 19 2011, 13:46

great app +1 from me

dement

Back to top Go down

Post by OneTwo Mon Sep 19 2011, 14:34

nothing much to say, im for a trial