StripClub-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Rules

3 posters

Go down

Clan Rules Empty Clan Rules

Post by MrSmith Mon Aug 02 2010, 23:07

Ok now we start.. i know that its a rule to deposit mats in cwh but also is a rule to be online for at least 4 hours a day ( how many people dont play 4 hours a day?).. Well im online like 12 hours a day and since the clan is not active and no1 farms i started farm for myself cuz i wanna have a good bow/good gear and because the clan menbers dont farm sh1t i dont want to depend on the clan to get the gear i want so i started to spended my time farming for myself or should i continue farm for people that dont do sh1t..?? According to the leadership/members i must continue to deposit the stuff i farmed alone to the cwh ok i did that.

I wanna say that i got from clan the SA and 1 pole.. FFS i deposited SA frags and weapon parts enough to make 2345234 weapons and at least 2 SAs, so i earn the right to be speacking like this. I will not farm more for the clan alone.

To finish i wanna say that from now on i will only deposit on the cwh the mats i farm in clan events the rest of time tha im in game ill farm with my other char Scarlett.. just wanted to say that..

Ohh and another thing, get active people...

MrSmith

Back to top Go down

Clan Rules Empty Re: Clan Rules

Post by Lariel Tue Aug 03 2010, 03:31

MrSmith wrote:Ok now we start.. i know that its a rule to deposit mats in cwh but also is a rule to be online for at least 4 hours a day ( how many people dont play 4 hours a day?).. Well im online like 12 hours a day and since the clan is not active and no1 farms i started farm for myself cuz i wanna have a good bow/good gear and because the clan menbers dont farm sh1t i dont want to depend on the clan to get the gear i want so i started to spended my time farming for myself or should i continue farm for people that dont do sh1t..?? According to the leadership/members i must continue to deposit the stuff i farmed alone to the cwh ok i did that.

I wanna say that i got from clan the SA and 1 pole.. FFS i deposited SA frags and weapon parts enough to make 2345234 weapons and at least 2 SAs, so i earn the right to be speacking like this. I will not farm more for the clan alone.

To finish i wanna say that from now on i will only deposit on the cwh the mats i farm in clan events the rest of time tha im in game ill farm with my other char Scarlett.. just wanted to say that..

Ohh and another thing, get active people...

Thats what happens when ppl dont deposit their mats

Lariel

Back to top Go down

Post by Knucky Tue Aug 03 2010, 22:44

I think the current system needs some modifying in order to work properly. I suggest a system where players get tallies for bringing stuff to clan wh. And the person with most tallies gets the item first. For example:
- 1 tally for 1000 mats or 50 SA frags.
- The player with most tallies gets the item first. 2nd one is 2nd and goes on....
- Others get what they need by an order which is made by tallies and clan leader's choice.

Comments please... Wink
Knucky
Knucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down